Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills
Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills Resort Spa & Convention – the first Pullman resort of its kind in Indonesia – was designed with serenity in mind. A place of extraordinary beauty in West Java. Seemingly far from the urban bustle, yet close to Bogor and Puncak and only an hour’s drive from Jakarta. For an evening meal, a weekend break, a family holiday or a team-building trip in an environment that puts minds at ease.
Beyond sweeping vistas of the lush resort garden and Indonesia’s rolling landscape, Mount Salak graces the horizon – a view that can be contemplated anywhere in the resort, from the all-day restaurant and friendly steakhouse to the bars, pools, meeting rooms, fitness center, spa and, of course, every room, suite and luxurious villa.
One vibrant all-day restaurant, one convivial steakhouse, a casual lobby lounge and a pool bar. For breakfast, lunch, dinner and all times in between, Pullman makes every meal a special event. Tall white toques dance to the rhythm of the chefs as they sauté and stir dishes behind the long open kitchen counters.
Beautiful meeting and special event venues in a stunning natural setting. Add to that Pullman’s brand of planning expertise and creative catering options. For outstanding events in an exceptional destination. Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills excels at business and events. So much so that the Meet/Play by Pullman concept has become synonymous with successful meetings worldwide.
Alongside classic yet cutting-edge fitness options in Pullman Fit – treadmills, stationary bikes, balance balls and weight machines – Pullman offers a host of activities that help promote health and well-being. Jogging and cycling tracks weave through the gardens and rice fields that surround the resort. Yoga sessions are held al fresco against an inspiring backdrop of misty morning mountains.
Job Openings at Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills
We invite dedicated, passionate, creative and committed candidates to join our team for the following vacant positions:
- Chef de Partie – Western
- Demi Chef de Partie – Butcher
- Demi Chef de Partie – Banquet
- Guest Relation Supervisor
- Guest Relation Officer
- Bell Captain
- Bell Attendant
- F&B Supervisor
- F&B Attendant
- Villa Supervisor
- Villa Attendant
- Room Attendant
- AV Supervisor
- AV Attendant
- Assistant Activity & Entertainment Manager
Please email your resume stating the role that you are applying for in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
SUBSCRIBE to Maldives Jobs latest job notifications by pressing the RED BELL ICON on the bottom left of your screen. This service is completely FREE.
- Job Openings at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives | Apply Now
- Job Openings at Six Senses Laamu Maldives | Apply Now
- Job Openings 2019 at JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa
- Job Openings 2019 at Radisson Gwalior | All Departments
- Job Opportunities at The Taj Chandigarh | All Departments
- Job Openings at The Hilton Bali Resort | All Departments
- Job Opportunities at Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok | Apply Now
- Job Openings 2019 at Courtyard Agra (Marriott) | All Departments
- Job Openings at The Leela Palace New Delhi | Apply Now
- Job Openings at Hyatt Regency Pune | All Departments
- Job Openings at Ramada Manama City Centre Bahrain
- Job Openings at Four Seasons St. Louis U.S.A. | All Departments
- Job Openings at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences
- Job Opportunities at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre Jobs
- Pre Opening Jobs at The Fern Residency Aurangabad
- Job Opportunities at Anya Gurgaon Hotel | Apply Now
- Pre Opening Jobs at Tentrem Hotel Semarang | All Departments
- Job Openings at Wyndham Dreamland Resort Bali
- Job Openings at Park Hyatt Doha Qatar | All Departments