Zulal Wellness Resort
Zulal Wellness Resort is a unique wellbeing haven, brought to life by Qatar’s premier master developers, Msheireb Properties. Set to be Qatar’s largest wellness destination, and the Middle East’s first wellbeing resort, Zulal is expected to be a major tourism transformation driver, bringing the world’s attention to Qatar and the region.
Located in Khasooma, a private coastal location to the north of Qatar, this resort brings visitors a ‘Luxeclusive’ experience, offering the highest international standards that are inclusive of local family values. Zulal is an Arabic word which means ‘pure natural water’ and is used to reflect the rejuvenating properties of the natural water found in the desert.
Zulal Wellness Resort offers two venues for health and wellbeing. Adults can access a wide range of therapeutic and lifestyle enhancement treatments based upon traditional Arabic wellness principles through the destination. The Family Wellness Resort enables families to enjoy positive wellness experiences together, inspiring young children and their parents with fun, interactive activities that help them learn more about adopting a healthy lifestyle.
The resort offers guests unique services and treatments, which are based upon Traditional Arabic Integrated Medicine wellness principles and use indigenous ingredients to the region. Please find the links below for any further information on the project.
Pre Openings Jobs at Zulal Wellness Resort
We invite dedicated, passionate, creative and committed candidates to join our team at the following vacant positions:
- Holistic Wellness Chef
- Child Development Specialist/Family Bonding
- Wellness Advisor
- HVAC Technician
- HVAC Supervisor
- Electrical Technician
- Mechanical/Plumbing Technician
- Kitchen & Laundry Supervisor
- Kitchen & Laundry Techncian
- AV Technician
Please mention the ‘Position Applying for’ in the Email Subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SUBSCRIBE to Maldives Jobs latest job notifications by pressing the RED BELL ICON on the bottom left of your screen. This service is completely FREE.
- Job Openings at JA Manafaru Maldives | Apply Now
- Job Openings at The Leela Palace Udaipur | All Departments
- Job Openings at The Leela Palace New Delhi | Apply Now
- Job Opportunities at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre
- Job Openings at Diamonds Athuruga Maldives | All Departments
- Job Openings at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah UAE
- Job Openings at HuvaFen Fushi Maldives | Apply Now
- Job Openings at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City | Apply Now
- Job Openings at Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
- Job Openings at Seaside Finolhu Maldives | All Departments
- Jalesh Cruises Job Opportunities 2019 | Apply Now
- Job Openings at Amaya Kuda Rah Maldives | All Departments
- Job Openings at One&Only Reethi Rah Maldives | Apply Now
- Job Opportunities at Faarufushi Maldives | Apply Now
- Job Openings at WelcomHotel Dwarka New Delhi | Apply Now
- Pre Opening Jobs at Grand Mercure & IBIS Styles Dubai Airport
- Job Openings at Inder Residency Udaipur | All Departments
- Job Openings at Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre
- Job Openings at Gili Lankanfushi Maldives | Apply Now
- Movenpick Resort Cam Ranh Vietnam Latest Career Openings
Job Description for the post of Wellness Advisor at Zulal Wellness Resort:
Qualification: BSc. in Health & Nutrition, or equivalent.
Knowledge in: Nutrition, Fitness, Mental & Emotional Health and First Aid and CPR.
Technical Skills: Coaching & Mentoring, Nutrition Counselling. Fitness expertise, Strong Customer Service, Holistic Thinking. Active Listening and effective communication. Ability to motivate others.
Job Description for the post of Holistic Wellness Chef at Zulal Wellness Resort:
- energetic and passionate, culinary artist/holistic health chef, fusing knowledge of nutrition and health, with exceptional taste & quality.
- experience in diverse cuisine techniques including raw dishes, vegetarian and vegan foods.
- focused on creating simple, delicious dishes that assist the body in healing avoidance of genetically engineered food or additives and nutrients to help people develop healthy lifestyles.
Job Description for the post of Child Development Specialist/Family Bonding.
- Remarkable experience in providing direct supervisor and care for a group of children.
- In-depth knowledge of typical & atypical child development with elements of family bonding.
- Skilled in working with children with special needs and very young children.
- Sound ability to make the children feel welcome and comfortable.
- Exceptional ability in planning and implementing of scheduled activites.
- Great oral or written English language skills.
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal.